We’re always on the lookout for new supplier partners. If you’re passionate about getting great products into the hands of consumers all over the world, then take a look at our supplier requirements and start your onboarding journey.
If you’re interested in becoming a supplier, please create a free profile in RangeMe so we can learn more about your products, capability and company. One of our Sourcing Managers will then be in touch.
When evaluating a new supplier, we take multiple factors into consideration:
- Merchandise quality
- Service levels
- Variety of merchandise
- Volume capacity
- Geographic coverage
- Safety and audit standards
- Ethical sourcing practices
- Sustainability commitments
Find out how to get your products seen and what it's like to participate in a sourcing event below.
As detailed in Supplier Requirements, to participate in a sourcing event, suppliers must agree to our Non-Disclosure Agreement. With the agreement in place, suppliers are then required to register on the Ariba Network.
Ariba is the platform on which we host our sourcing events and manage our commercial agreements. When we launch a new sourcing event, you’ll be notified by Ariba and can register to participate.
Suppliers who participate in a sourcing event will follow a step-by-step process outlined in the product brief and will be required to submit supporting information along the way.
We’ll ask you to provide details such as where the product would be manufactured, quality, safety and regulatory information and your prior performance in areas such as on time delivery. The final step of the process will be to submit your quote.
We only award business to suppliers who have the following in place:
- Supplier quality assessment and ethical audit
- Financial due diligence check
- Agreement to our Anti-Corruption, bribery and conflicts of interest policy
- Executed contracts
If you are awarded business or your items are pre-selected, the next stage of the journey is supplier registration and item setup.
Upon reaching this stage, we’ll agree timeline with you by which the following steps need to be completed to ensure we can launch our product successfully and on time.
- Supplier setup in designated retailer systems
- Product item setup in designated retailer systems
- Quality and Technical testing
- 3rd party quality and packing print assurance audits
- Global sustainability hub product setup
- Artwork and packaging development
- Intellectual Property review
Suppliers have overall responsibility in ensuring continuity of product supply and availability.
We’ll provide an estimated shipping date in the product brief which forms a part of the Sourcing Event. In submitting a response to a Sourcing Event, you are confirming your ability to meet the timeline stated.
As the product launch nears, the retailer will place purchase orders that align to forecasted demand for the designated date and location. Suppliers must adhere to the supply chain requirements of our retailers; this includes domestic and international import procedures. You can discover more about the requirements of the businesses we work with through the links below.
SupplierNet is the main channel through which we communicate with suppliers of Walgreens merchandise. It contains company policies, procedures, and supplier performance metrics.
If you are providing merchandise to Boots or No7 Beauty Company, the Boots Supplier Manual outlines the essential information you need to know.
WBA Global Sourcing only works with suppliers who consistently demonstrate compliance and commitment to our quality, sustainability and ethical sourcing standards. We have supplier management procedures in place to continually monitor the performance of our suppliers across several measures. Review the key requirements and key performance indicators below.
- As part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, WBA Global Sourcing exists to help our brand and retailer partners develop, grow and compete. Located throughout the world, we work with more than 600 suppliers located in over 20 countries with a resolute focus on value, quality and sustainable and ethical sourcing.
- Whether you’ve been working with us for some time, or you’re interested in working with us, consistently adhering to our supplier requirements is imperative. Click through to find out more.
- We've gathered everything you’ll need to work with us all in one place. Click through to access our comprehensive range of resources including Quality and Technical documents, systems access and supply chain requirements.